Reviews of 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City

The 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City located in No 9, Jalan Keluli AM 7/AM, Pusat Perniagaan Bukit Raja, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam, Malaysia. This hotels 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City have rating 2 of 5, and have longitude 101.493752, and latitude 3.0775. Set in a prime location of Shah Alam, 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City. The well-appointed guestrooms feature refrigerator, television LCD/plasma screen, shower, internet access – wireless, desk. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City. The 1st Inn Hotel Shah Alam @ I-City can check in after 2:00 PM, and check out before 11:00 AM.

 

 

 

 

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment